Who are we?
We are a global player and a family-owned medium-sized group of companies. We have concentrated all of our activities on protecting life and health for over 50 years.
The solutions we have developed are protected by 250 patents and are applied to protective suits and personal protective systems.
Where are we?
Blücher GmbH has its head offices in Erkrath near Düsseldorf and is the parent of the Blücher Group. This is where the executive management is located as well as all its main departments (e.g., Sales, Research & Development, Product Management, Quality Management, Controlling, Marketing) and various central staff units. Our production facilities are located in Premnitz (Brandenburg).
What do we offer?
- Opportunities for personal development.
- Small teams made up of people of various nationalities and disciplines.
- Pleasant working atmosphere in the premises of a completely refurbished historic factory building on the edge of a nature reserve.
- Wide diversity of projects at both national and international level.
- Collaborative working culture based on mutual respect.
Will you fit in well with us?
All of our staff have one thing in common: their fascination with science and technology. It forms the basis for continuous development and sustains corporate success in the long term. We therefore welcome qualified and highly motivated candidates who are capable of working independently but always seek open dialogue with others. Team-oriented thinking and acting are essential as our departments are closely intermeshed.
You’ll find our current job openings here: Job vacancies.
Please send your application and accompanying documents by email to Mrs Dorothee Froning at firstname.lastname@example.org.